<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d38223810\x26blogName\x3dCelebrity+Entrees\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://celebcrapola.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://celebcrapola.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8797878275078231536', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

flickr

STEPS STAR: 'I'M GAY'

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFormer STEPS star IAN 'H' WATKINS has publicly confirmed he is gay and has been secretly dating his former manager for 10 years.

The pair, who split up a few months ago, kept their relationship secret because the British singer feared fans' reactions to the revelation, especially in his hometown in Wales.

"I could never have done this (come out) years ago, never. I was still coming to terms with it myself. But I'm comfortable with who I am now and I want everyone to know.

"I feel like a weight's coming off my shoulders. It's nice. I'm glad I'm doing this and I feel it's the right time."

Fair play to him I say. Not that he was the camp one out of possibly the campest ever crap-pop act in the UK or anything. I mean, look at the video evidence and ask yourself, how raging straight did he always seem back then? (He's the blonde dude for those who may not know).







I know it's shocking - who knew? [/sarcasm]

Bookmark this post to del.icio.us Digg this post! Bookmark this 

post to Yahoo! My Web Bookmark this post to Furl
|